Royalty Homecare Agency
WHO WE ARE
Royalty Home Care is a Registered Nurse, non medical home care agency serving New Jersey.
We provide a range of non-medical, in-home care services to the elderly, the unwell and other members of the community in need of daily life assistance, with the option that most people prefer – to remain safe, independent and empowered in their own homes.
Personal Care Services
Dressing and grooming Toileting/Incontinence care
Mobility Assistance (help getting around)
Companionships and Home Helper
Socializing and Activities Grocery shopping
Meal preparation Medication Reminders
Accompany to Doctor Visits and appointments Laundry
Running Errands and Grocery shopping
Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care
Assisting with Activities of Daily Livint Maintaining Safety
our experienced healthcare professionals are well trained in the recognition of early signs and symptoms of stroke
PICC Maintenance TPN administration
Medication infusion by IV Pump
Concierge Services are customized services based on specific type of outpatient surgical intervention
We are committed to providing high quality, client-centered and affordable Home Care services to our clients to assist them to lead dignified and independent lives in the comfort and safety of their own homes. Their individual needs are carefully assessed, understood and met through the selective assignment of qualified, trustworthy and compassionate personnel.
• To be known and valued for providing the highest standard of in-home care services.
• To be the provider of choice in the community.
• To be the employer of choice in the community.
• To be a financially viable agency.
Our mission and vision will be achieved through the application of our core values, which include:
• keeping our client’s health, quality of life and well-being central in the design and delivery of services;
treating and interacting with our clients with respect, dignity, compassion, empathy, honesty, and integrity while recognizing and maintaining confidentiality of client information;
showing respect for all cultures, religions, ethnicities; sexual orientation, ages, gender and disabilities;
• recruiting, training and retaining competent staff;
• valuing, supporting, recognizing and appreciating our staff who are our greatest asset;
nurturing a work environment that encourages personal enjoyment and enhances job satisfaction and performance through recognition and reward;
developing and maintaining positive relationships with the community, including local Home Care and Health Care personnel/organizations;
• conducting our business in an accountable and responsible manner;
Suite 208, Dumont NJ