City Wide is a national organization of locally-owned businesses that manages maintenance services for commercial properties.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST/ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (9am to 2pm or 3pm)
• Find and research businesses that would benefit from our service
• Perform outbound calls
• Schedule qualified appointments for the outside sales team
• Achieve or exceed sales metrics and revenue targets for your position
• Manage and update a Customer Relationship Management (Microsoft CRM) database
• Prepare accurate reports on a daily, weekly or monthly basis as defined by management
• Other duties that may be assigned to meet business needs
• Telemarketing experience selling services to businesses
• Articulate, compelling, and creative in verbal communication
• Experience using online sources to get information
• Organized with good work ethic
• Positive outlook and ability to think on your feet
• Intermediate MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, CRM) skills
• Likes to work as part of a team
• Job is not remote - must be able to work in Wayne, NJ.
• Hours are somewhat flexible – perfect for a working parent.
If you have an outgoing personality and energetic, charismatic spirit and drive for success, you can turn those attributes into a successful inside sales career with City Wide of Northern New Jersey. We offer an outstanding training program and the support of an established company to grow the right candidate into a successful salesperson. You will interact with businesses in a variety of industries – from healthcare to corporate offices to schools – to show them how our services can help them create cleaner, healthier environments for their customers and employees.
Our Business Development Specialist / Inside Sales Representative generate new business opportunities by researching local markets, finding and calling prospects, and scheduling appointments for our Outside Sales Executives. Our commission structure – combined with base pay – puts you in charge of how much you earn. We also prefer to promote from within, so you will find plenty of room for advancement along our sales career ladder.
If you are engaging on the phone, outgoing, enthusiastic, charismatic, a go-getter, and are ready to build a rewarding sales career, we can give you the tools to make it happen! Ideal candidates have experience in call center environments, outbound calling, telemarketing, or other phone-based experience. As an Inside Sales Representative, you must be highly motivated and competitive, with a strong work ethic, and exceptional customer service skills.
• Base hourly pay of $15 to $17 plus commission for performance
To apply please complete the online application on the City Wide website: https://city-wide-maintenance.careerplug.com/jobs/671288/apps/new All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.